Difference between revisions of "Captor"
From jOrgan Wiki v1.25.1
Latest revision as of 00:16, 1 January 2011
- activate all desired switches that should be captured for a combination
- activate the captor
- activate the combination
See switch for properties.
- A captor references all combinations that should be captured the next time they are activated.
- Activator, regulator
- The elements which engage this element.
- The combinations which activate or deactivate this element.
- The console this element is placed on.
See switch for messages.
A captor is commonly known under the term wikipedia:setter button.