Difference between revisions of "Continuous"
Latest revision as of 20:48, 2 April 2011
A continuous element is used to control external wikipedia:Midi continuous controllers. jOrgan offers several specialized continous elements:
- Control Fluidsynth chorus.
- Continuous filter
- Filter messages of ranks.
- Let combinations work on several memory levels.
- Engage switches.
- Control Fluidsynth reverb.
- The current value of this element between 0.0 and 1.0
- Duration of change:
- keep value infinitely
- change value to 0.0 immediately
- change value to 0.0 after n milliseconds
- A threshold for value changes which must be exceeded for a change to be accepted, default is 0.05.
- The combinations which set the value of this element.
- The console this element is placed on.
All messages are sent to / received from referring connectors:
- Message to change the value of this element on. Variables: value [0.0 - 1.0]
- Message to emit when the value of this element has changed. Variables: value [0.0 - 1.0]
To control a continuous element via a volume change (7) wikipedia:Midi message you could use the following values:
|Change||equal 176, equal 7, div 127 | get value|
You can read this message as: "Every time a volume change is received, divide its data2 by 127 and use it as the new value."