Several extensions to jOrgan are available:
- Use a graphical user interface.
- Customize your disposition conveniently. Set your MIDI inputs and basic settings.
- Utilize Creative Soundcards specific features.
- Execute arbitrary commands.
- Embed a Fluidsynth sampler in jOrgan.
- Import elements from different sources.
- Use a virtual keyboard.
- Connect to Midi devices on other computers with LAN devices.
- Show disposition information on an LCD.
- Conveniently configure LinuxSampler.
- Store combinations in a Memory.
- Merge midi devices.
- Record and share your performances.
- Connect SAMs driven stop tabs with your disposition.
- Work with Soundfonts.
- Midi Tools and utilities.
The Windows installer, Debian package and Mac bundle include all current extensions. One of the steps in installing jOrgan is to select the "extensions" you require. Most users should select all "extensions" as a standard installation. You would only not select an extension if you understood exactly what it does, and know for certain you don't need it. (the entire program is only small as is each extension)
Ensure to preserve the directory structure present inside the downloaded files, otherwise jOrgan will not be able to detect the extension.