Difference between revisions of "Fluidsynth sound"
From jOrgan Wiki v1.25.1
Latest revision as of 11:23, 30 January 2013
Requires the Fluidsynth extension.
- The Soundfont to load.
- A bank offset to apply to the loaded Soundfont.
- Cores to use for sound synthesis.
- The number of wikipedia:Midi channels to use from 16 to 256.
- Polyphony limit from 16 to 4096.
- audio driver
- Leave blank to use the default. On wikipedia:Linux you can select ALSA or JACK, on [[wikipedia:>Windows]] Fluidsynth supports wikipedia:dsound.
- audio device
- The audio device to use, leave blank to use the default or select one of the available options depending on the selected audio driver.
- The number of audio buffers.
- buffer size
- The size of each audio buffer.
- sample rate
- The sample rate.
- Interpolation method.
- The ranks that use the sounds of this element.
Configured tunings to be used by referencing ranks.
|Engaged||set 176, set 101, set 0|
|Engaged||set 176, set 100, set 3|
|Engaged||set 176, set 6, set 2|