Difference between revisions of "Home"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 15:37, 4 August 2015
Currently, this is a draft. Under Construction.
- runs on all major operating systems
- includes convenient editing facilities
- supports all elements known from real organs
- offers powerful Midi processing
- works with a variety of sound generators
- allows styling of realistic optical surfaces
- extensible for special requirements
How can I use jOrgan?
jOrgan lets you use your computer as, e. g., a full featured virtual organ.
Note that you have to open the latest folder on the download page, for the latest version.
Resources And Research
may contain both internal and external links
jOrgan is freeware since it's birth, in 2003. Nevertheless, the current source code is done by Sven Meier. Any donations are very welcome. Donations are easy-done via PayPal. Thank you.
In 2015, a German translation of the jOrgan Wiki is initiated. This work is under progress. Contributors are very welcome!
Contribute To jOrgan
From the very beginning, jOrgan is team work. There are several tasks which need maintenance.
This is a Wiki administered by real persons. If you wish to contribute something to jOrgan, you'll need an account with 'edit' privileges. Use the 'request account' link on top-right of this page, please, and wait patiently for replies, from our administrators.
Current Contribution Tasks
- maintain the jOrgan language files (currently: English, Czech, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian)
- add languages
- → pending feature requests