From jOrgan Wiki v1.25.1
Requires the LinuxSampler extension.
With the LinuxSampler sound element you can easily configure a running LinuxSampler:
- The Midi device to use for sound generation.
- The wikipedia:Host (network) that runs a LinuxSampler, default value is localhost.
- The wikipedia:Computer port (software) the running LinuxSampler is listening on, default is 8888.
- The LSCP script to send to the LinuxSampler instance. The script is monitored and resent automatically on each change.
- The ranks that use the sounds of this element.