- runs on all major operating systems
- includes convenient editing facilities
- supports all elements known from real organs
- offers powerful Midi processing
- works with a variety of sound generators
- allows styling of realistic virtual organ consoles
- extensible for special requirements
Resources and Research
Contribute to jOrgan
From the very beginning, jOrgan is team work. There are several tasks which need maintenance.
This is a Wiki administered by real persons. If you wish to contribute something to jOrgan, you'll need an account with 'edit' privileges. Use the 'request account' link on top-right of this page, please, and wait patiently for replies, from our administrators.
- maintain the jOrgan language files (currently: English, Czech, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian)
- add languages
- pending feature requests
In 2015, a German translation of the jOrgan Wiki is initiated. This work is under progress. Contributors are very welcome!
jOrgan Wiki Deutsch