Requires the Recorder extension.
The recorder view enables you to record and replay performances on a disposition. The disposition must contain a recorder element.
The view actions allow you to:
- jump to the beginning of the performance,
- play the performance,
- jump to the end of the performance,
- record a performance,
- eject the current recorder performance and open or create another one.
In the column to the left you can enabled/disable each track independently for recording and/or playback. Via context menu you can:
- assign an element to a track,
- add tracks,
- remove tracks.
Currently the recorder supports tracking of the following elements:
- track all key operations,
- track all referenced switch activation/deactivation and referenced continuous element changes.
The jOrgan recorder does not record any audio data.